Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Finish Strong! September 26, 2022

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well! 

I am determined to do all I can to help others and invite them to come to Jesus as a missionary. My companion Elder Bunnell is focused and works hard. I am excited! He reminds me a lot of my old companion Elder Buhman! He looks like him and acts like him. It's pretty crazy. 

We set some goals and made some plans for our work this transfer. Those things are important. It is how we can grow. How we stay diligent. 

I got to talk to Elder Cruze one last time before he flew home this week. He came out 6 weeks before I did. He was in my first district. I love him and will miss him. He has the gift of a still small voice. 

I love you all! Elder Spencer 





No comments:

Post a Comment