Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Into the Unknown, October 17, 2022

Hello everyone! I hope you all are well. 

An interesting week here. Elder Bunnell is preparing to go to Peru on the 31st and I am going home shortly afterwards. So this week we both just felt very unmotivated and tired. We had been going super hard the first weeks together and now we both will be leaving. That hit us this week and we had to hit the restart button. I began to get the fire back on Saturday so I was grateful for that. I also practiced gratitude a lot more this week. That helps so much. More than I think.

Leaving my mission and starting the next life changing event has brought many feelings. I am scared, excited and nervous all at the same time. It is just like when I started my mission. I just had to trust God at that time. So I am learning to trust Him and do all I can to learn and grow. 

Love yall! Elder Spencer 







No comments:

Post a Comment